ROMANTIC HOTELS IN PLAYA DEL CARMEN
|Fairmont Mayakoba Hotel|
The Fairmont Mayakoba is a AAA Five-Diamond award winning resort boasting an array of exciting activities, fine cuisine and exquisite accommodations. Guestrooms offer private furnished balconies, spa-style bathrooms and luxurious amenities.
|Royal Hideaway Playacar Hotel|
Rosewood Mayakoba is the heart of a 1,600-acre luxury resort enclave located south of Cancun and north of Playa del Carmen. 2012 Honors: AAA Five Diamond Award; Condé Nast Traveler's Gold List; Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report: Best in the World.
Situated within the integrated resort development of Mayakoba, guests will experience Banyan Tree’s “romance of travel”, a unique sense of tranquil and private space immersed in untouched nature, complemented by touches of our signature Asian hospitality and warmth. In this resort you will have endless opportunities to explore romance.
|Maroma Resort and Spa Hotel|
Many of the resorts will gо оut оf their way tо pamper their newlyweds and honeymooners, truly improving your romantic vacations in Playa del Carmen. They offer amazing Honeymoon and Wedding packages, which will normally include: а complimentary bottle оf champagne, room upgrade, floral decoration in the room, a Romantic Dinner under the moon and stars, a late check out (if available) аnd еvеn а departure gift. Take a look at our website to see all we can offer you.
Top 5 Romantic things to do when in Playa del Carmen:
- * Take a walk on Playa del Carmen 5th Avenue at sunset and then have dinner in an exclusive restaurant.
- * Have a spa day in the “ Sanctuary for the Senses” at Bayan Tree Spa Mayakoba, one of the best spas in Playa del Carmen.
- * Have dinner in the best romantic restaurant in Playa del Carmen: Luna Maya (send us an email if you would like to give a special surprise to your husband/wife).
- * Vist Xel-Ha famous for its thousands of brightly colored fish and dramatic limestone formations— a wonderful place to snorkel, relax, and rejuvenate together.
- * Ask in your hotel for a private beachfront romantic dinner while watching the sunset.