You will find a wide selection of places to get married such as Cancun, Cozumel, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and the Riviera Maya. Mayan Explore suggests you have your wedding at sunset since you'll have the opportunity to appreciate all the colors of the nature, including the blue turquoise of the Caribbean Sea. Also, you will not be exposed to high temperatures especially in summer time.
Many hotels that range from rustic to elegant offer the option of getting married with the assistance of a wedding planner.
Mayan Explore as a Romance Travel Specialist helps you organize the wedding of your dreams with the best wedding suppliers.
Seven ideas for your wedding in Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya or Tulum:
- A poolside patio with a view of the Caribbean Sea.
- An open or closed cenote for an amazing and mystical Mayan wedding ceremony.
- An indoor ballroom.
- A big palapa-style hut on a (almost) deserted white sandy beach.
- A rustic restaurant with the perfect Caribbean decoration including tiki torches.
- A modern indoor restaurant.
In terms of the wedding dinner, Mayan Explore helps you serve your guests many options such as:
- wide selection of hors d'oeuvres;
- a "small plate catering";
- cocktail hour bites;
- a sit down dinner;
- buffet that varies from Mexican food to Italian food, Chinese food, amongst others.
Check out this beautiful video about a wedding in the Riviera Maya!
For more information, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will be glad to help you organize the most important day of your life!