Are you dreaming about spending some romantic vacations in Cancun? Mayan Explore reviewed hotels, restaurants, spas and activities thinking about how you can have the best romantic vacation experience in Cancun.
If you're looking for a romantic vacation in Cancun, Mayan Explore has evaluated the best hotels that will offer you an unforgettable experience. Here's a list of our preferred hotels as well as some romantic hotel deals in Cancun.
1. EXCELLENCE PLAYA MUJERES
An All-Inclusive oasis situated on an untouched peninsula between the Caribbean Sea and a wetlands preserve. Excellence Playa Mujeres is a romantic adults only resort in a private community that boasts an inland marina and a spectacular Greg Norman signature golf course right on the Caribbean Sea. Our preferred hotel if you want the best romantic vacations in Cancun with your spouse/partner.
2. THE BELOVED HOTEL PLAYA MUJERES
The Beloved Hotel Playa Mujeres is a romantic resort that caters to couples. Sugar-sand beaches, exquisite architecture, manicured gardens and unique features create the perfect backdrop for romantic and elegant vacations in Cancun. Exceptional dinning, gorgeous locations and customized details to make your romantic vacations come true.
3. HOTEL VILLA ROLANDI THALASSO SPA – GOURMET & BEACH CLUB
Located in the middle area of Isla Mujeres, Villa Rolandi is an upscale “Adults only” all suites resort, seeking to provide outstanding levels of privacy, world class service and a luxurious romantic experience to its guests.
4. LE BLANC SPA RESORT CANCUN
This luxurious adults only resort ranks #3 among the top 10 All–Inclusive resorts in the world. The elegant guest rooms at Le Blanc inspire romance. Luxurious furnishings, double Jacuzzis, swiss spa showers, abundant amenities will fulfill your romantic dreams. Check out our hotel deals in Cancun that Mayan Explore has for you.
5. TEMPTATION RESORT SPA CANCUN
With an innovative concept, Teptation Resort Spa Cancun topless optional hotel where the vibrating, sexy and adults only atmosphere will get you totally invigorated and relaxed. In their unique concept as a topless hotel in Cancun, guests can choose whether to engage in the excitement or just stay away from the crowds and enjoy romantic moments in the Jacuzzi of the quiet pool. This hotel has many romantic hotel deals in Cancun for you.
We recommend you check out all our romantic hotels deals in Cancun where you will find different options depending on your budget. To check out our deals, plase click Romantic Vacations Hotel Deals in Cancun.
This destination is well-known for having the best romantic restaurants in Mexico. Here's a selection of our top recommendations.
1. La Habichuela: a romantic restaurant in Cancun since 1977, it features a unique sculpture garden, filled with aromatic plants and native trees, creating the magical illusion of Mayan ruins under starlight.
2. Cenacolo Mare: the most romantic atmosphere and a wonderful sunset view. The jewel of Cenacolo group.
3. La Madonna: located in La Isla Shopping Mall, the atrium-style dining area is overseen by a huge reproduction of the Mona Lisa. This restaurant offers 180 different cocktails and the best wines around the world.
4. The Columbus Lobster Dinner cruise: a unique Cancun romantic restaurant-show experience on a sailboat at sunset or night. Live music and a delicious lobster dinner will make your night unforgettable.
5. Thai Lounge: located in La Isla Shopping Mall, Thai Lounge is a nice place hidden among the green foliage of a botanical garden. Perfect place for a romantic evening in a relaxed ambiance. The restaurant has palm shelters and private palapas.
Are you wondering how you can have the best romantic vacations in Cancun? Mayan Explore can organize some romantic activities for you that will help you have an unforgettable experience. To see a full list and reserve, please click here.
- Have dinner at La Habichuela in the garden setting with a bottle of wine.
- Spend a day on a catamaran, sailing and snorkeling between Cancun and Isla Mujeres.
- Stay in a hotel with spa or simply go to a day spa in one of the best romantic hotels in Cancun (almost all hotels offer day passes to their spa).
- Have a lobster sunset dinner at Colombus Cruise.
- A romantic private dinner in front of the Caribbean sea, just you and your spouse/partner.